Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!!! it ends March 23
What you Need:
- 1 handful of unbroken spaghetti
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 bag of mussels (about 10-20 mussels)
- 2 mountain top tbs of minced meat/ground meat
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 or 2 tsp chicken or tomato bouillon
- 3 tbs spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce
- parsely flakes & other spices (gound black pepper, ginger..etc)
- 1 tbs of margarine or butter
- boil the spaghetti (a handful for 2 servings), (boil water first, add salt to increase boiling point, hence boiling at higher heat)
- when water is boiling, add spaghetti, boil as packet directions (usually 12mins)till soft
- while pasta is boiling, add a teaspoonful of minced garlic to a spoonful of olive oil on a pan
- fry till garlic has a light brown color
- add 2 or 3 tbs of tomato sauce/spaghetti sauce, also add the minced meat (2 tbs too)+ add all spices need to sautee
- cook until the meat is done
- Then add the mussels (after the meat is done)(Make sure the mussels are the already cooked ones/you might have to put in the microwave for 4 mins first).
- make sure to wait till the meat is cooked before adding the mussels, once seafood its overcooked it tends to shrink!
- when stir-fry is done, the spaghetti should be about done too. Once it is cooked, drain in a colander
- add two tablespoons of margarine to spaghetti immediately after draining, to prevent it from sticking together. mix thoroughly
- then add the mussel/meat/tomato mix to the spaghetti, and mix to even the sauce.
- All done and ready for your taste!!
- Its been an interesting week so far…I got about ZERO studying done, practically.
- Had a lotta eye openers etc…if you saw my last post (which I posted while I was all emotional) haha
- Trying to go to China for my first Mission Trip. Pretty Stoked. First Trip. Second Attempt. Ya.
- Have joined the team/bandwagon to help DaQueen with her blog Selah-Avalanche. CHeck it out! its gonna have posts of her photography, and her hair journey through natural hair and sisterlocs
- pretty stoked
- My heart goes out to Japan… Please everyone join me in prayer for safety
- on a serious note: I have decided to blog mostly about food and no more makeup. I mean, there would be a few makeup posts, but not much. Singe I originally started TPN for food, so food and Recipes it will be. Mostly…..hopefully
- Have a great weekend everybody. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway and check out my new tumblr also follow me on twitter and bloglovin and YouTube too! haha I’ve become addicted to the internet!
if you want to see other past recipes by me to see the detailed pics of boiling etc… check this one here
Thanks for reading!!