I Love turkey. It’s the only other form of meat apart from steak that I will binge on. Thanksgiving is everyday for me! We usually get our turkey wings from the nearby Fiesta, fresh, tough, big and meaty.
Roasted turkey can be used to eat many kinds of food. My family usually uses it to make stew or vegetable soup, and I make it for snack reasons. here's to me gnawing on a giant turkey wing as I flip through the pages of a Chemistry book.
This recipe can also be used to make any basic meat substance for boiling, chicken, beef, pork etc.
It’s a very simple and basic recipe. Enjoy!
- 5 packs of Turkey Wings or/and drumsticks
- 3 medium sized ginger roots
- 6 medium cloves of garlic
- 1/2 a giant onion
- Cayenne Pepper (omit if you do not like spicy food)
- Salt (to increase Iodine intake)
- Bay leaves
- Chicken Broth
- Black Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
1. cut the wings at the joints
2. Put meat in pot, adding onions first by cutting it in tiny cube sizes.
3. Add water to slightly above the level of the turkey
4. first peel of the Ginger and garlic, and with a cheese grater, grate them into the pot
5. Add spices to taste (add salt last)
6. wash your hands and then mix the spices around the turkey with your hands.
6. Put on stove and boil till turkey is done (you can do a taste test with the biggest piece).
7. remove turkey from the liquid broth and lay in a roasting pan, side by side (do not pile the turkey)
8. Put oven on broil at the highest
9. check every five minutes, and roast till brown, flip the turkey over to the other side and roast till brown.
10. serve hot.
well that’s all for the recipe, this is how I make my meaty snack and being such a foodie, I can eat the whole pan (pictured above) in one sitting! But I try not to be a glutton.
quick subscriber shoutout to Anita (yay!! ) lol that’s my bestie , Lorena, Jeimy, and PopBlush! Thank you guys for being subscribers #68-71. God bless you, and I am very grateful!
Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great evening!!
Thanks for reading!!