I finally decided to use one of my recipe apps on my iphone. This one is called recipe grazer, its very easy to use along with my other app by allrecipes.com dinner spinner (which is mostly useful when you cannot decide what to cook for dinner).
The recipe is not my original recipe, but submitted by someone named Addie on their website keyingredient.com so all credits to him/her. I just tweaked it, to adhere to my taste buds, as usual.
I have been craving waffles for like forever, and no matter how much I ate the frozen ones I had (which happened to be wheat….yuck…my brother and his Healthy food!….he buys the groceries..lol). I was still wanting more after finishing a box. Then it occurred to me, that I have a GIANT bag of flower still remaining from Last Year (I wonder when its gonna finish! but good thing it didn’t turn stale` I’m grateful for that!). I also had butter, oil, sugar etc. you get the gist.
I had an old waffle maker that I bought in college, for like $14.00 but didn’t know how to use it, every time I tried, it wont work so I gave up. three years after, I decided to try again…..
What you will needWaffles
1. in a bowl combine flour, sugar baking powder.
2. In another bowl combine milk. egg yolks and oil.
3. stir in the dry ingredients in the second bowl.
4. In a third bowl, mix the egg whites only until fluffy (bubbles are a sign for fluff-iness)
5. fold into your batter and mix till smooth on High
6. heat up your iron and spray it with some pam baking spray.
1. prepare your cornstarch by mixing it with 1/8 of the cold milk in a bowl
2. combine the sugar, corn syrup and 1/8 milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil on medium hit while stirring continuously.
3. stir in the corn starch and keep mixing to prevent lumps
4. remove from heat and stir in the condensed milk, vanilla and cinnamon
3. serve with waffles
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this recipe and try it out! the waffles are delicious! Thanks for reading!!