Ahh anti-radiation. After I ran out of my shiseido Annessa,I felt like I was naked without using anymore sunscreen in my routine, I tried various other kinds (Aveeno baby to be exact) but my skin reacted….it had this burning feeling on my face (is that supposed to be normal btw? ) because if it burns my skin, in no way should it be put on a baby!
That aside, until I saw a blog post (I don't remember who, sadly) about Neutrogena sheer liquid, and I decided to give it a try when I saw it at Wal-Mart, I picked me a bottle. Now I cant do without this stuff. although I still would get my Anessa.
what it claims:
Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sun Protection layers invisibly under makeup while delivering powerful sun protection. This water-light formula spreads easily over skin and absorbs instantly for a weightless feel. With its breakthrough lightweight liquid formula and even, matte finish, it's the perfect complement to your daily makeup routine. It can be used alone, over moisturizer or under foundation.
- Helioplex® Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB SPF 55 protection
- Waterproof, sweatproof
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Oil-free, PABA free
My opinion: one of the most amazing sunscreens I've ever used! Its as sheer as Anessa, but one thing I like more is that it is very moisturizing and shiny! it gives a nice glow under makeup due to its shiny-ness. It is not matte like its claimed to be (Thank God!) and its not drying or heavy.
will buy again: yes, but after I try all other Neutrogena sunscreens!
My Neutrogena wish list
Other Neutrogena Sunscreens I want to try
- Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 110
- Spectrum+ Face Advanced Sunblock Lotion SPF 100+
- Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+
- Sport Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 70+
Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 70
- Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+
- Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunblock SPF 55
- Spectrum+ Advanced Sunblock Spray SPF 100+
- Ultimate Sport™ Sunblock Spray SPF 100+
- Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 100+
- Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock SPF 70
Thanks for reading!!